Holiday Accommodation in Ballina
The Ballina Beach Village provides great options when it comes to holiday accommodation Ballina tourists need. Whether you’re travelling alone or with a group, we will help you find the best place to stay in the area. We have the right formula for an enjoyable and memorable stay at the Ballina Beach. Our facility is spacious enough to accommodate local and foreign guests. We have caravan parks and camping sites. Depending on your budget and personal preferences, we have a room that fits you perfectly.
Our accommodation facilities range from economy rooms and dormitories to small and large cabins. We also have powered and unpowered sites that cater for all types of Ballina holiday accommodation guests, including campers and backpackers. Check our list below to see what we have for you.
Choices of Accommodation:
- Superior Bungalows with en suite bathroom
– Fully self contained cabins with linen, Austar, flat screen TV, DVD, AC and kitchen amenities, has overhead fan;
– Features attractive beachy decor
– Has a master bedroom with bathroom, bunk bedroom with two bunk beds in bunk bed alcove. 1.5 bedroom or 2 bedroom version.
– Lounge room has quality 6 person L shaped lounge lizards couch – can be used as a 5th persons bed.
– Outdoor dining on deck
– Has covered carport
– Sleep 4 to 6 depending on sleeping configuration.
- Large Family Cabins with en suite bathroom
– Fully self contained, with TV, AC, 3/4 size fridge and kitchen supplies; overhead fan;
– Features beachy decor
– Has master bedroom with bathroom, bedroom alcove with two or three bunk beds
– Futon bed couch in the open plan lounge, dining or kitchen
– Sleep 4 to 7
– All linen supplied
- Standard Family Cabins with en suite bathroom
– Self contained accommodation with kitchen amenities, outdoor dining on deck and covered carport
– Has TV, AC and 3/4 size fridge, overhead fan;
– Has master bedroom with bathroom, bedroom alcove with three bunk beds, futon bed couch in the open plan lounge/dining/kitchen
– Can accommodate 4 to 7 people
– With or without linen supplied
- Budget Family Cabins with en suite bathroom
– Fully self contained, but no linen supplied– bring your own bedding or available from us at extra cost
– Has double bedroom with bathroom, three bunk beds in alcove
– TV, AC and kitchen amenities available, with smaller kitchen and lounge area, with overhead fan;
– Double bedroom with bathroom, three bunk beds in alcove and futon bed couch in the lounge, dining or kitchen.
– Sleep 4 to 7
- Budget Small Cabin with en suite bathroom
– Studio cabin with small bathroom and kitchenette
– Sleeps up to 2 people
– With AC and TV, aircon, overhead fan.
– No linen provided.
- Pool Buree Dormitory
– Spacious cabins with single beds, small kitchenette AC and TV
– No bathroom, so share nearby group amenities
– Sleep 4 to 6 people
– No linen supplied
- Fisherman’s Economy
– Basic fishing shacks with an open plan cabin
– With three bunk beds, a double bed, TV and a kitchenette
– Linen not provided. No aircon.
- Large Powered sites about 9 x 15+ metres
- Powered sites about 8 x 10 metres
- Premium Powered sites about 10 x 10 metres
- Premium Powered sites about 10 x 15 metres
- Unpowered sites (8 x 8 metres)
The Ballina Beach Village also offers midweek concessions and discounts for 1-week stays during low season. Visit our Camping page for more information and contact us to book your Ballina accommodation.
BALLINA BEACH VILLAGE SITE MAP