Activities at Ballina Beach Village
At the Ballina Beach Village and Wilderness Park we have a range of onsite activities. Our helpful staff can inform you about fantastic local tours and activities.
Trike and Bike Tours
– even wanted to ride a Harley? See the spectacular North Coast on the back of Harley – enjoy a picnic, celebrate a special occasion. Trikes can take up to two guests in the back section.
Richmond River Cruises
– relaxing cruise of the magnificent Richmond River with a full commentary about the river, the marine life and the history. 2 hours.
Game and Deep Sea fishing
– experience the thrill of reeling in a REALLY big one! Experienced guides will take you out into the far blue and give you the fishing thrill of your life.
– wow, up, up and away. Feel the fear and do it anyway. Looking for a rush. This is it. Your qualified instructors will pick you up and take you to the FLIGHT ZONE.
Skirmish & Paintball
– Feeling really energetic? Get rid of some agro and play skirmish and paintball. It’s a real buzz. Great for groups.
– No napalm on this tour, but the world looks pretty amazing from a chopper. Chopper tours of the North Coast are jaw dropping.
The whole family will love this – 10 pin bowling, including glow in the dark bowling on Saturday and Sunday night.
– Jump, Jump! Yes when on holiday really do the things you always wanted to do, but just didn’t have time for. Come on let’s go Skydiving.
– Whale Watching in season is phenomenal. Do not miss this experience with the leviathans of the sea.