Here is what we offer:
Yoga teacher training courses
We specialise in yoga teacher training courses for Japanese, Korean and Chinese guests. While they are here for the 28 day course, we can also incorporate tourist trips listed below, into their package. The package incorporates all food, accommodation and activities and after completing their yoga teacher training course, they receive a certificate from an internationally recognised association as their qualification. We currently offer this to First Ship – Japan and Santosha Yoga who are our regular clients.
- Fleays Flora and Fauna (kangaroo and koala viewings)
- Currumbin Sanctuary (bird, koala and kangaroo viewings)
- Gold Coast theme parks (one or the other) – Movieworld (http://www.movieworld.com.au/) or Dreamworld (http://www.dreamworld.com.au/)
- Outback Spectacular – Spirit of the Horse – dinner and entertainment
- Luxury spa package with facial, full body massage; provided locally
- Gold Coast luxury shopping experience with lunch at Versace
- Nimbin and Byron Bay day tour.
- Byron bay surf school experience with dinner at night.
Youth adventure one week tours
For the younger traveller these one week stays incorporate all food, accommodation and activities. We are very flexible as to what the emphasis, and we design the week to suit the group, but most want
- At least three surfing lessons;
- Plus Gold Coast and Byron Bay day trips incorporating shopping and nightclubs;
- Nimbin day trip;
- Fire show and fire skills workshop;
- African drumming and dance;
- Horse riding;
English language courses
We can combine English language with any of the above, or do a specialised stay for Asian guests wanting to do an intensive or longer English language course. Any activity listed here can be incorporated into their stay.
Silver Asian guest stays
For our mature Asian guests we offer a totally different experience more orientated to experiencing the better things in life, including
- Two fine dining experiences;
- Day trip to Murwillumbah gallery;
- Fishing expedition;
- Morning tea river cruise;
- A guided nature walk and talk;
- The Outback Spectacular – Spirit of the Horse night out is also a very popular tour as well.
For more information, please call 02 6686 3347 or email firstname.lastname@example.org